Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Trailer (Video)

In just a little over a week the ABC Family hit show Pretty Little Liars is back, woohoo! I love this show and I can?t wait for the new season to begin, which is why I am thrilled to share with you a brand new trailer for season three. On June 5th Hannah, Emily, Spencer and Aria return for well more A drama. Oh yes they may have thought that learning that Mona was A was going to be the end of all their troubles but sadly the girls were wrong.?Someone or many someone?s are out to get the girls and Mona being locked up is not going to stop what appears to be the A-Team. I know kind of a bad joke but those you who grew up in the 80?s will get it. Alright so like I said I have a fabulous new trailer for the upcoming season for you my faithful readers to check out. I have watched it many times and I get chills whenever I watch it. Usually as shows get into their 3rd or 4th season they start to loose some of their suspense or intrigue but that so does not seem to be [...]

marcel the shell with shoes on ecu john wooden tanuki mirror mirror trailer bob knight bob knight

No comments:

Post a Comment